CSWIP Welding Quality Control Coordinator
This course is designed for you if you work in welding inspection or as a quality operative. The qualification is a natural career progression for experienced inspection personnel who wish to demonstrate competence in the field of quality control management.
Before enrolling on the course, you must have knowledge of the following areas:
- Application of the requirements of codes and standards
- Identification of relevant materials and components
- Knowledge of heat treatment procedures and recording systems
- Knowledge of hydrostatic test methods, safety, and best practice and pneumatic testing
- Awareness of destructive mechanical testing
- Knowledge of quality related procedures and practices
- Health and safety requirements and practices
- Knowledge of associated manufacturing processes and operations
- Use and application of inspection quality test plans/written schemes of examination
In order to qualify for this course, you must hold a current valid CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector certification plus three years’ experience related to the duties and responsibilities or an international equivalent.
Alternatively, you must have a current valid CSWIP Welding Inspector certification with 10 years’ documented experience related to the duties and responsibilities, or an international equivalent.
In addition, you must also have a minimum 5 years’ documented experience working at a position with full responsibility for all welding- related quality control functions, including supervision of the welding inspection staff.
|No.||Start Date||End Date||Exam Date||Location||TWI Course Link|
For more information about Course registration, Retest, Renewal and the fees, please contact us at email@example.com